Address: 132 NW Broad St
City: Southern Pines
Zip Code: 28387
Phone Number: 910-692-3749
Web Site: http://www.hawkinsandharkness.com
Hawkins and Harkness, established in 1983, on the corner of Pennsylvania and South Bennett street…Mark Hawkins and Paul Harkness moved the store to it’s current location in 1988…
What we do here in the old bank building…(All work is done on site)
- Custom Design- Our master jewelers will help you create cherished items from your imagination, and our expertise. Working in silver, gold and platinum. Either hand forging the item, or creating a model for you to view. Add diamonds, or colored gems. If you can think it up, we will try our best to make it real. We highly encourage recycling older jewelry that is no longer worn, and making something new! We can use your metal, and your stones to make something you want.
- Hand wrought items – Hand fabricated from gold, platinum, pewter and silver
- Equestrian Inspired items – Unique equestrian inspired items, necklaces, bracelets rings. We also have an array of pet inspired jewelry.
- Bridal and Engagement Jewelry- Choose from one of our beautiful mountings in stock, or have a ring made to your specifications. We will work with you every step of the way, making the process almost effortless.
- Pearls – Visit our showroom to see a beautiful selection of pearl jewelry. Have a Necklace in need of repair, or updating? We will help you custom design a new item. Our Pearl stringers who work in house are classically trained, and we guarantee our work.
- Diamond and Gemstone Jewelry – Our Jewelers are Diamond and gemstone setters, who pride themselves on your satisfaction. We have a beautiful selection of items, including loose stones. We specialize in natural, untreated gems and diamonds. We will work with any special & custom orders, matching of gems and diamonds
- Jewelry Repair – we will fix just about any item, bracelets, necklaces, rings, stock pins, brooches. Ring sizing, necklace sizing, bracelet sizing. We also offer Polishing and Re cutting of diamonds and gemstones.
- Antique Restoration and repair- We have over 150 years combined Jewelry experience in our store currently and with that comes a wealth of knowledge on repairing, and restoring your family’s cherished items.Silver tea service restoration and repair, candle sticks and candleabras repaired and restored. Brass items, bronze restoration and repair, pewter restoration and repair…we do not limit ourselves, typically we can fix it!
- Hand Engraving – Ring Monograms, Inscriptions of silver items, Trophies, Crest rings, Baby items (cups, spoons, frames), Gold engraving. We will match your Estate engagement ring engraving to your new wedding band to make a perfect match. Flatware engraving. Wedding cake set engraving. Loving cup engraving.
- Jewelry Appraisal – Our GIA (Gemological Institute of America) Certified Appraiser is ready to help you with your insurance documents for your fine jewelry. We give you a full analysis of your jewelry including diamond grading, or colored stone grading.
- Estate and consignment- Let us help you sell your Estate items, or your jewelry you are ready to part with. We will show and sell the items for you, with the same care and dedication we give to our own jewelry.